We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

Which Alicante hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
96 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to find this, only the other way around from the airport... anyway

we're getting the train from Valencia and need to go straight to the airport.... i cant find where the airport bus goes from? help!

Thank

Kirsty

norfolk
Level Contributor
826 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

I also got quite confused with the stops, but how I understand it is the bus comes from the airport then does a route around the city centre, stopping at the train station etc then returns to the airport,.

In theory you could be getting on the bus while people are getting off having come from the airport and there will still be people on the bus waiting to get off at further stops.

I may be wrong, but that's my interpretation of it.

Jean.

northumberland
Level Contributor
266 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

Hi, the airport bus C6 stops just down from the train station, turn right when coming out.

Sue

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
96 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

thank you!!

4. Re: Alicante Airport Bus from the central train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 05:17