We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toll in AP7 how does it work

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Toll in AP7 how does it work

Sorry for a daft question to many of you, but travelling from airport down to Los Belones and understand ther is a toll somewhere along the way. Not sure of just where, can someone advise of where and rough cost, will I need the correct amount etc.

Thanks

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

There's two tolls - both quite close to each other around the La Zenia area - not sure if there are any further down as haven't travelled further south on the AP7. When we were out there last month I think they were each 3.55 euros. You don't need the correct money as there are people in the booths to give you change, but if you have the correct money other lanes have machines you can either drop money in or pay by credit card.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

You will only hit one toll which is south of Quesada and the price will all depend on if you travel in the high season or low season. The price is about €3.50 now and you don't need to have the correct change as they are manned and will give change..

I take it that you are going to Los Balcones Torrevieja, if I am wrong then disregard about the tolls.

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,544 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

I presumed is was Los Belones nearer to Cartagena.

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,927 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

llamacalmer, You are right there is a place down by the Mar Menor called Los Belones, well I never I have only lived here for 8 years and never heard of it.

In that case its like you said it will be two tolls.

Sorry for the confusion.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

Thank you for the replies it is Los Belones near Cartagna,

Just to clarify do you come across one or two tolls.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
155 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

sorry I can see from the reply it is two, google maps have mislead me...not a hard thing to do!

7. Re: Toll in AP7 how does it work

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Alicante