We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shore excursion itinerary

Alberta
Level Contributor
82 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Shore excursion itinerary

I'm trying to decide whether to take a slow and leisurely walking tour of Alicante on our port day, or to organize an itinerary of sorts. I don't speak Spanish and have read somewhere that English isn't commonly used here. Tips or hints?

norfolk
Level Contributor
880 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shore excursion itinerary

I have never actually walked down to where the ships dock but it's quite close to the city and therefore quite accessible to do your own thing rather than an organised excursion.

Alicante is lovely to just explore, you could easily visit the Castle Santa Barbara, the Cathedral or the shops during your stop.

We have never had a language problem, despite our Spanish being quite limited so you will be fine.

Jean.

2. Re: Shore excursion itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alicante