We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Night in Alicante

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
232 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Night in Alicante

Hello All

Arriving for a very short break on Sunday evening (leaving Tuesday morning) - is the town, beach & marina area "open" for drinks and meals on a Sunday night? Not arriving until about 9:30pm

Thank you :-)

Glasgow
Level Contributor
123 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

Yeah, the bars in the Barrio area will be open then. Plenty of tapas options. I would say Tribeca is a good place to start, they do very good burgers.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

Hi

staying in Alicante on 1st july

Does anyone know if any good music bars ie Rock!

Cheers

Robert

Glasgow
Level Contributor
123 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

El Tributo and Ruta13 are metal bars.

Tribeca plays the stones, ffloyd, zepplin type rock.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
232 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

Great, thank you. I have changed my flight times now to arrive early Sunday morning instead- I felt like I was wasting a day I'd paid for. Going to try and catch the bus from the airport as taxis seem really expensive.

Thank you for your help

Glasgow
Level Contributor
123 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

A taxi to the centre of Alicante will be 20-30 euro depending on where your hotel is.

6. Re: Sunday Night in Alicante

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16