We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skylark resort-fridge

London, United...
Level Contributor
894 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Skylark resort-fridge

Wondering if anyone who's stayed at poolside a/c at SKYLARK could let me know roughly the size of fridge.

eg how many bottles of Kingfisher could it hold etc.

Many thanks.

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

Thornhill

May i ask why you prefer Amigo? I've looked on TripAdvisor and looks nice. Is breakfast included in the rates?

Regards

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

I drink the small bottles thatcost 50r in bars. 35 from the liquor store.

13. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 15:35
UK
Level Contributor
9,229 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

Priceless LOL!!

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,509 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

Whisper, we keep saying this why do you put comments on what are not very nice..just byepass the questions you have no need to reply!, but that is something you cannot do i recon as all your replies are a bit sarcastic!...

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,509 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

@Doofus, we stayed at amigos on our first visit 5yrs ago and liked it so much we now go every year for 5days, as we stay in Calengute. I do not think that breakfast is included, but they give us omplimentory brekkie and room upgrade now with being repeat visitors..

Level Contributor
1,485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

That's fair enough and a good reason to return.

I actually first went to Colva in 1978! Have been back twice since but not since 2005. Hope 'whisperer' doesnt call me sad for saying that!

I stayed in an old Portuguese style house along what was then the main road. When i was last in Colva I actually visited the family. An old lady Clementine and her brother Albert. He wasnt very well then. I daresay they may both not be with us now. I shall call by the house anyway. They invited us to dinner on a couple of occasions. Pig type toilets had been replaced by a more modern variety but the well and scoop type of bathroom still was in place.

I have happy memories of Colva. I know its not the same now but its still special to me.

A bit of nostalgia!

18. Re: Skylark resort-fridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Colva