We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JM Puerto del Rosario

Which Puerto del Rosario hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
bristol
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
JM Puerto del Rosario

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? - we e-mailed to check availability and they confirmed they had rooms. Then sent a further e-mail to book a room and have not had a reply. Have since checked several tour operator websites and they state 'smoking permitted in rooms' - we would definitely be put off if this was the case - however there don't seem to be any other hotels in Puerto del Rosario.

3 replies to this topic
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: JM Puerto del Rosario

I stayed there last April, rooms were very basic 3*, don't recall smelling smoke anywhere in the hotel though. Breakfast buffet is basic pastries and cake, nothing cooked. Good seafood restaurant 10 mins walk to the right, forget the name but it faces local beach. Bigger beach at end of 20 mins walk- some of which has tourist path laid down. I lasted 2 hrs in Corralejo but then i hate the whole guiness on the beach thing.

bristol
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JM Puerto del Rosario

thanks for your reply. We don't mind about the hotel being basic - but prefer to stay in a town rather than a tourist resort. Have repeated our request for a booking and added 'non-smoking room' as a request, but still await the reply.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JM Puerto del Rosario

Stayed here xmas . Good hotel but poor location

Reply to: JM Puerto del Rosario
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Puerto del Rosario