We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation

Norfolk
4 posts
Save Topic
accomodation

Hi ,

I'd like to stay in Burgh Le Marsh 1 weekend and I know there're some hotels . Could I get advice which one is highly recommended and not too expensive ? Sincerely

4 replies to this topic
LINCOLNSHIRE ENGLAND
Level Contributor
114 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodation

Your options may be a little limited if stay in Burgh Le Marsh itself. I have seen there are a couple of pubs/hotels there but do not know anything about them. Do you have a car or are you hoping to use public transport?. If you are travelling under your own steam you may be better trying Skegness for cheaper bed and breakfast options and then travelling to Burgh Le Marsh. Also there are some lovely farm house bed and breakfast options in the surrounding areas - Alford or Louth etc - if you look at Lincolnshire Stay on a Farm website it will give you some ideas. You could also contact the Skegness Tourist Information Centre at Embassy Centre Skegness - I have always found them very helpful. Good Luck!

Leeds, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: accomodation

Just back from Bell Hotel in Burgh Le Marsh and had an excellent stay, lovely spacious twin room, comfortable bed, good service and food. Could not fault this place. £50 per night. Booked via Late Rooms.com

Lincoln, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: accomodation

www.jockhedge.co.uk lovely accommodation.

Lincoln, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: accomodation

www.jockhedge.co.uk lovely accommodation.

Reply to: accomodation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Burgh le Marsh
Recent Conversations