We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Retire To Bohol

Which Tagbilaran City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hua Hin, Thailand
Level Contributor
187 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Retire To Bohol

My last question got deleted for some reason. But I do plan to retire in Bohol in the future and would like some inside info on the good and the bad and things to look for and things to avoid. Hope this does not get deleted too. Not sure why the last question got deleted.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,387 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Retire To Bohol

If your last question was about retirement then it would have been deleted because its not a travel related question.

This forum is set up to help members with travel related questions and not relocation.

I suspect this thread will suffer the same fate.

Tommo

canberra
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Retire To Bohol

Try different Philippine forum. Many out there.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,196 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Retire To Bohol

not travel related.

4. Re: Retire To Bohol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2013, 11:26
Get answers to your questions about Tagbilaran City