We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should I cancel my trip?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
288 posts
385 reviews
Save Topic
should I cancel my trip?

will be flying to tokyo for cherry blossom next week, I dont think it wont be beautiful as the disaster has been hurting Japan. Get well soon Tokyo.

Im not sure about the japan situation, my friend told me japan is fine now. but it seems in the media its very serious.

should I cancel my trip? the japanese embassy still giving out tourists visa in indonesia, but the indonesian ministers doesnt allowed anyone to fly into tokyo and fly back to indonesia for the moment.

please advice.

Tokyo, Japan
Destination Expert
for Hakone-machi, Minato
Level Contributor
6,045 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: should I cancel my trip?

As much as I hate to say this, you should cancel any trip to Tokyo. It's just too sad.

BUT you are certainly welcome to go south! Fly in and out of Kansai. The cherry blossoms will be beautiful -- but better check to see when they're blossoming. It's been cold.

2. Re: should I cancel my trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Chuo