We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Hi

My family of 3 will be arriving Haneda airport at 23.05 p.m. When I check out the limousine bus schedule, it seems it's too late for us to take the airport limousine bus. Is there any other way to go to Shinjuku besides taking the taxi? We are staying at Century Southern Tower. Please advise. Thank you.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,903 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

It's simple. Take the Keikyu train from the basement of the terminal building to Shinagawa and change for JR Yamanote Line. Get out from the Southern Terrace Exit at Shinjuku Station. 38-45 minutes, 590 yen. There are frequent services up to midnight. Cheers.

Singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Thank you. My fear is after immigration and so on, will we still be able to make it for the keikyu train. What time is the last train out of Haneda airport? What about the change for JR Yamanote Line. Can we make it on time for all the services? I am really worried as I find the fixed taxi fare of 8800 Yen too much for my budget.

Edited: 08 April 2012, 07:33
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,903 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Don't worry. Trains are scheduled to meet demands, and Haneda's International Terminal is designed intentionally compact to minimize time-loss due to walking. Unless you arrive very late, there should be no way of missing the last trains or the late night bus. This is a FAQ (and the schedules of last trains/bus have been given repeatedly, search for them if you really worry) and so far I haven't read of passengers trapped in Haneda all night long. Cheers.

Edited: 08 April 2012, 07:39
Singapore
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Thank you so much. You are such an angel. As it;s my first time to Japan, a little anxious here. Now, I can move on.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,903 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

The last Keikyu train leaves Haneda Airport's International Terminal for Shinagawa at 0:01(weekdays) or 0:02 (weekends). After that, there is a late night bus service to Shinagawa leaving Haneda at 0:40. Yamanote Line trains runs until about 01:00. Cheers.

Edited: 08 April 2012, 07:42
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Hi I'm facing the exact same situation with arrival into Haneda at 2305, so glad this is a great option to get to Century Southern Tower apart from taking the Limousine night bus which unless time is not on our side.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,903 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Well, good luck !

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
22,875 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

If you can catch the last bus for Shinjuku at 00:00, it will be so much easier than taking the Keikyu and transferring to Yamanote Line. The CST is a 5 minute walk from the bus stop. Traffic won't be an issue at that hour. You'll arrive in Shinjuku in 30 minutes:

limousinebus.co.jp/en/…214

If you miss the last bus to Shinjuku and Keikyu train, take the late bus to Shibuya and a taxi. The last bus to Shibuya is at 00:30:

hnd-bus.com/route/…shibuyamarkcity

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

Hi I am reaching Haneda airport at 6am and similarly, there isnt any bus limo bus for my family. Taking a train is difficult as we have 2 kids and 7 luggages and 2 prams in toll for 6 adults. We are thinking of taking the limo bus to shinjuku station west station but i heard that it is more than 20 min walk to the CST (which is nearer to the South exit). Is this true? Can anyone advise and help me out here.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
49,766 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: from haneda airport to century southern hotel

The limobus stop is at the west side of the station, about 3-4 minutes walk from CST.

I just hope you have enough people to carry all the bags.