We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robot restaurant question

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
112 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Robot restaurant question

Just would like to know if they have shows on dec31 and jan1. Their website only shows the november schedule. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
666 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Robot restaurant question

Supposed to be open but better check in December when they get updated schedule.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
112 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Robot restaurant question

Thank you.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
112 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Robot restaurant question

The december sked is available and it seems that they are closed from dec30 to jan3. Im left with jan4 saturday to watch this since we'll be leaving the ff day. How do I reserve if they are closed the day that we arrive until jan3? No online reservation? Overseas call?

Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
23,839 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Robot restaurant question

Have your hotel reserve for you.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
112 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Robot restaurant question

Thanks Shibuyakko. I have already requested the Kichijoji Tokyu Inn a couple of days ago via email but no response yet. I guess it takes some time.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
112 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Robot restaurant question

Schedule on the website has been changed. they will be closed from dec31 to jan4.

http://www.robot-restaurant.com/E/link.html

Edited: 06 December 2013, 06:05
7. Re: Robot restaurant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:17