We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mobile coverage in Cosgaya

New Haven...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
mobile coverage in Cosgaya

Given the topography, I am assuming that mobile coverage int he area is poor. Doe anyone know if it exists at all? Or, how did you manage to keep iin touch? we are traveling with family, but not while we are in Cosgaya? Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,739 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mobile coverage in Cosgaya

I would be surprised if you didn't manage to get coverage from one network or another there. It is in the mountains, but I think you should still be able to, I'm pretty sure I have before now. If you're not sure, email your hotel (especially if it's the Hotel Oso, they will deffo know I'm sure), they should be able to tell you.

London, England
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mobile coverage in Cosgaya

Sorry at late reply- just noticed your post. Hope not too late. We returned from Cosgaya a couple of weeks agoand (as on many previous years' visits) had excellent mobile reception, both here and deeper into the mountains - even right up at the top of the cable car at Fuente De at about 2000metres! In fact, given that we struggle for signal in parts of densely populated South East London in the UK, we marvel at signal quality in remote mountainous towns in both Spain and Italy. I think they share radio masts between providers whereas in UK, networks compete; the benefits of competitive capitalism, eh?

Reply to: mobile coverage in Cosgaya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cosgaya
Recent Conversations