We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calella de Palafrugell "La Illa" apartment complex

Which Calella de Palafrugell hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
L.imerick
1 post
Save Topic
Calella de Palafrugell "La Illa" apartment complex

Hi,

We are planning to stay in the La Illa apartments in Calella de Palafrugell with our 3 year old. Can anybody give me any information on this apartment complex? Is it suitable for a toddler?

Thanks

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
912 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calella de Palafrugell "La Illa" apartment complex

We've stayed a couple of times there with youngish children without any problems. There's a children's pool and plenty of lawned garden areas for a toddler to run around as long as you keep on eye on him/her. I think there are 3 floors with no lifts so a ground floor apartment with small private garden/patio area might be a good idea if you have a choice (I'm thinking about pushchairs & the like).

The complex is about 200 yds or so from the centre of the village and the sea (uphill on the way back) where most of the bars and restaurants are.

Just ask if I can help you with anything else.

2. Re: Calella de Palafrugell "La Illa" apartment complex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Calella de Palafrugell