We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab from Philipsburg

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cab from Philipsburg

During my past trips to SXM I have always rented a car but this time I will just be spending the day on a cruise stop over. My plan is to take a cab from Philipsburg to Orient Beach and spend the afternoon. What should I expect to pay for the ride over for two people? Also would it make sense for us to hook up with another couple to save money or do they charge per person? Do I need to make plans for the return trip with the cab driver who brings us or is there a central place to go where we would not have a problem getting a return ride? Lastly, are there still places that offer a drink/chair rental package? Thank you in advance for any information that you can provide. It's been a few years since I've been to my favorite island and I would like to make the most of the one day we have here!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,745 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab from Philipsburg

st-martin-vacation.com/IconsandGifs/taxi-far…

======================

Taxi stand located at beginning of Front Street. See link for rate information.

Many taxis near Pedro's Beach Bar and over by Alamanda Hotel for return trip.

Rental deals are available on the beach - just walk along until you find the one you like.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
96 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab from Philipsburg

Thanks good info!

Truro, Canada
Level Contributor
441 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab from Philipsburg

Thanks

4. Re: Cab from Philipsburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 05:16