We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John Smiths

Which Roda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
John Smiths

Going to Roda 23rd June does anyone know if they sell John Smiths bitter and how much please

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: John Smiths

I've seen a lot of places selling John Smiths in Roda - usually in cans. I'll keep an eye out for prices and locations.

Steve

wigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: John Smiths

Thanks for that steve its i just can't get used to mythos or local beer

wigan
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: John Smiths

Thanks for that steve its i just can't get used to mythos or local beer

Nottingham
Level Contributor
366 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: John Smiths

Are the local beers decent Steve? I pretty much drink anything mind. Any ciders available? At home I start with real ale, a lager or two then end on cider.

It about killed me in Egypt at easter with only lager available

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: John Smiths

For beers, you should feel your way around this site - http://www.corfubeer.com/. Also, if you can get it, I rather like 'Fix' Dark - some supermarkets sell it in cans. The usual ciders are available here, as well as the Scandinavian flavoured ones - very popluar in hot days.

Steve

Nottingham
Level Contributor
366 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: John Smiths

I'm liking Corfu already and I haven't even got there yet! 57 days, well 56 there...

7. Re: John Smiths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Roda
Recent Conversations