We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Darien and rio sambu

Tokyo, Japan
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Darien and rio sambu

Hello

I'm going to panama with my boyfriend and we want to explore the darien and especially the rio samba. I looked on internet on expedition organized from panama but it is not what we are looking for.

I would like to go from panama to la palmas by bus and boat and after go to sambu by boat. And from there organize an expedition on the rio samba.

ANyone has done that already???

I'm sure it is possible. We are traveling cheap and looking for adventure. We do not car about confort and going fest. We want to meet locals and not feeling like a tourist...

PLease let me know if you did this adventure...

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Darien and rio sambu

Hello,

We are going to Panama in the next few days, considering traveling by car and boat. Info about this region is not widely available. Did you get the chance to go there?

Tokyo, Japan
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Darien and rio sambu

car is possible is you rent it, but depending where you go you might meet lots of mud so it is better to get a 4x4.

You can do some trip from panama to colombia going though the kuna island... The best is t see when you get in panama... it is hard to organize it from far away. you will only get in touch with expensive touristic agency. And it will probably not be necessarely what you are looking for.

Panama City Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Darien and rio sambu

HI

WE WENT TO Darien so we viseted rio Sambu and La Chunga villages so we recomend you to Solarte he have new web site www.traveldarienpanama.com help support.

Reply to: Darien and rio sambu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yaviza
Recent Conversations