We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dantica temperatures

Which San Gerardo de Dota hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Solihull
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Dantica temperatures

We are travelling to costa rica next saturday, Staying a few nights at Dantica. I have read that it can be cold at night, as we live in the UK we are used to cool, so I just wondered how cold it does get & if we should bring any warm clothes? As this will take up valuable suitcase space, I would rather not do so. Whats the best option?

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,017 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dantica temperatures

You do not need any very heavy clothes...a nice kind of golf jacket will do it...

roadadvisor

Canada
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dantica temperatures

Dantica has beautiful ethanol burning fireplaces in the rooms and warm comfortable duvets so you will only need something for outdoors during the day. You are in fr an amazing experience - enjoy!

Canada
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dantica temperatures

Oh and Roadie is bang on a about the golf jacket. A good one is waterproo, very light and impevious to wind so perfect for almost anything you will encounter - a light sweater underneath will do on the coldest days .

Edited: 13 April 2013, 05:01
4. Re: Dantica temperatures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about San Gerardo de Dota