We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dunes Beach Resort

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dunes Beach Resort

Anyone going Jan.25/11?

Kitchener, Ontario...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

I am! Leaving from Toronto and going with my boyfriend, my brother, and his girlfriend.

Kitchener, Ontario...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Change of plans... no more boyfriend.

Toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

I'll be there the week before (18-25) I'll let you know the deets!

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Who needs him, anyway RachelMarie_52. It's a shame you're cancelling over a break up.

Kitchener, Ontario...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Oh I'm still going!! He's not :) I'm really hoping there will be lots of fun people there.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Sooooo glad to hear it! You'll forget all about it on this island if you haven't already. You will find LOADS of fun people there. Just wait unitl you hit Playa El Agua. They should rename it to Playa Paradise. If you like cool beaches, you'll LOVE this one. I can't wait until Feb 1st. I hate counting down the days.

Edited: 04 January 2011, 04:37
Saint Thomas, Canada
Level Contributor
262 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Hey...Will be there at the dunes from Feb 1 for 3 weeks...Looking so foward to it. Wooo hooo...Off to cuba for a week on Saturday...See you all there...

Toronto
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

Finally some movement on this forum!!! I was getting worried my wife and I were going to be the only guest at the Dunes. We are going Jan. 25 for two weeks.......can't wait.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

lol. you guys are hysterical in toronto.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dunes Beach Resort

I was wondering about the lack of movement on this forum also and what's with the reviews, hasn't been one posted since Nov. 7th, has the resort been shut down or what? I'll be there with my sister and cousin from Feb. 1st to 14th, hope to see you all there.

Get answers to your questions about Pedro Gonzales
More Pedro Gonzales Topics