We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

Which Binibeca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
3 posts
Save Topic
Prices

Can anyone tell me how much a pint of beer cost and is the food expensive we are coming to Binibeca in July 2011

Kind Regards

Kate

Leicester, United...
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices

Hi Kate,

Prices can be rather expensive, I'd recommend stocking up at either the large supermarket in the outskirts of Sant LLuis on the main road to Mahon, or the smaller well stocked supermarket up the road from Binibeca in s'Ullastrar. Obviosuly you'll need car... Although there are execellent bus routes in Binibeca to Mahon stopping off at Sant lluis.

Any for more information on Binibeca, check out www.calamenorca.com some good advice and things to do etc...

You'll have a lovely time, Binibeca is our favourite resort.

Chris

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices

While its the other side of the island I go to, as their has been no responce from people about prices, this will give you an idea.

Pint is about 2.70 Euro for local beer, closer to 4 Euro for international brands.

Soft drinks are about 1.50 Euro.

Main meals from 6 Euro.

Menu of the day (3 course with a drink), from 10 Euro.

Snacks like burger and chips is 4 Euro.

Bear in mind that in places like beach bars, or bars what stay open after 1am you might find it costs more.

Also look out for happy hours in places. Its always worth a walk round the resort every few days, as they change depending on how busy they have been.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,226 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices

Just to warn you, I think that the prices that Magicbeer has quoted may be a bit optimistic for Binibeca as these are probably based on the prices in west coast resorts like Cala N'Forcat where things like the cost of eating and drinking out are usually cheaper ( due probably to the volume of guests and number of establishments)

Edited: 18 April 2011, 13:23
London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices

Kate,

sorry you did not say prices as self catering or eating/drinking out or if you have hire car usage which changes the game completely.

PS a pint measure on Menorca is called a Jara or sometimes Pinta on the price lists ( its not consistent across the island )

5. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
More Binibeca Topics