We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binibeca Villa

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Binibeca Villa

Hi, we are staying in a villa soon booked through Thomas cook 'bini Mary' is the name of the villa. Has anyone stayed here before as Thomas cook only has 3 photos, also is there much to do for kids, aged 6 and 3?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Binibeca Villa

Hi we have booked to stay here in September and have only seen 3 photos but we have been on google street view and seen the villa from a side view from the road also tracked the road down to the beach & it looks a short walk .We have hired a car for 12 days with Poppy Cars our two girls are 11 & 12 so we wanted to be able to get out & about & from looking on streetview it looks very quiet but that is why we booked there last time we were at S'Algar & that was perfect for us our girls will be happy just with the beach & the poo.l Have a lovely holiday & if you write a review would you let me know or on here how you found the villa!

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Binibeca Villa

We have looked at poppy cars too, apparently they are just a local company but their reviews seem great, we leave the 6th sept so maybe your there just after us:). We have tried to find the villa on street maps but can't find it, which way did you look? We saw a roundabout and a play park across the road but couldn't spot the villa.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Binibeca Villa

Do you know if there's much to do on a night with the kids?

London, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Binibeca Villa

I can't help with regards to your villa but we've been staying here with our kids since my youngest was 2.

If you haven't got a car you may be a bit limited. The beach is very gently sloped and usually has hardly any waves so is great for small kids. We've spent many hours poking around in rock pools and have found some mad things, for example a star fish over a foot across. Now the children are bigger we rent motorised pedelos. The bar is a nice touch too.

When you leave the beach by the entrance which often has a Pizza van at it, cross the road and there is a small shaded park with swings. We used to go to Binibeca Vell in the evening when the children were little as they loved playing hide and seek in the fishing village bit. There's a nice ice cream place so we used to have dinner and then walk there for our afters!

From Binibeca you can get a "little train" to Punta Prime which is probably worth a visit. The restaurants are cheaper and there is a well kept kids play area near the car park by the beach. There is also a few shops. It probably varies from child to child but my youngest was 10 last year and with a little effort on my part she's never appeared to be bored yet but we do always get a car.

Have a good holiday.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Binibeca Villa

Hi there thanks very much for all that information really helped,do you know if there's much on night for kids like discos etc,my little girl is coming up 6 and is such a party animal haha also on rough guide we are going for 7nights two adults two kids how much roughly would you say we'd need spending money we were thinking about £2000???x

West Yorkshire, UK
Level Contributor
252 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Binibeca Villa

Don't think there are any kids discos in that area as it's mainly private villas and apartments with a number of restaurants and bars. Suppose you could drive to a nearby hotel, probably Punta Prima where you would have more chance. You should have a very good holiday on your £2000 budget.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Binibeca Villa

Do near by hotels let u go in and join them?thsnks for all advice massively appreciated x I'm worrying there won't be enough to entertain kids but suppose even our own villa and pool and different type of senory will be a start ha is there many super markets?as when we arrive we will need to go shopping for food water etc for villa x

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Binibeca Villa

Hi Not S sorry I've been busy...Poppy cars have been brilliant the website is so easy to book from & we are really pleased everythings included & no money up front I have every faith in them! As for finding the villa on street maps we knew what the layout was on the villa Mary & Beti next door so we did an ariel view up the road from the roundabout & found them in a cul de sac on the left about 2 or 3 streets up then after zooming in and viewing them we put the name in & arrived outside the gates where you park the car our villa has a bigger terrace than the Beti next door so glad we picked that one also would you let me know by private message if there is a microwave as there isn't one listed not a big problem but handy!Thanks to Stuart 8 & lucky-marshalls for your info very helpful for us too..

Edited: 21 June 2013, 19:24
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
293 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Binibeca Villa

p.s..I think there is a small supermarket near the roundabout but not sure you will find a lot for young children our girls are taking their laptops to play there Sims games theres a TV with DVD player so take some DVD's we are..also we get there on the 27th Sept for 2 wks..

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Binibeca Villa

Yes we will keep you informed of all needed and all things local etc

Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
More Binibeca Topics