We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Hi there, has anyone stayed at Bini Lisa in Binibeca, Menorca? I can only find two reviews....

I'm worried I've made a mistake booking now :(

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
14,662 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

How old are these reviews? A link to the worrying reviews you mention would help people comment. If the issues were about cleanliness then the reviews could easily already be out of date as I would think that a villa is unlikely to stay on the books of James Villas for long if there were constant complaints about that sort of thing without remedial action of some sort.

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
378 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Both reviews on the James villa website are from summer 2012 and are very complimentary.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Oh no I didn't find any bad reviews I only wanted some more up to date reviews as the last ones were 2012....

Bury St Edmunds...
Level Contributor
378 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Lots of people don't bother posting reviews of villas. I am the only person to have reviewed the villa I book on Owners Direct, even though I know it has a few families who return year after year to use it. I wonder sometimes if people don't want to share something they find very special, or encourage others to book it, in case it means they can't get it for the weeks they want.

I wouldn't worry. James Villas have a good reputation.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Ah okay, I see what you mean :) I'm actually flying on Friday and as I haven't been away for a long time I think I'm getting a bit too anxious. Thanks for replying xxx

Edited: 01 July 2014, 11:12
Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
1,421 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Chill out ,' too paranoid' there was a time long before 'review sites' which can be unhelpful as well :-)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Ha ha yup that's me :) I shall calm myself down and have a fantastic holiday (yay)

London, United...
Level Contributor
666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Try not to worry James Villas tend to operate pretty high standards, have used them four times and not been disappointed so far. I am going with a much smaller company this year and am worried about that a bit.

Don't know why but booking villas always seems more worrying than booking a hotel, but I'm about to go on my 7th villa holiday and whilst they can vary a little (some can have tired furnishings, others appear brand new and it's hard to tell which from which from photos) we are yet to have booked one where we have run screaming to a rep all have been fine and the James ones particularly good.

It would be nice if you could come back on and say how the villa was though.

Have a great time.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Thanks for putting my mind at ease :) I'm feeling much better about going away now and I will definitely be putting a review on the web site ( for people just like me ) Yay only two days to go :)))

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bini Lisa James Villa. Reviews

Hello there :) came back from my week in Menorca last Friday. We stayed in Binibeca at Bini Lisa and had a LOVELY time yayayayaay The villa was lovely, very clean and tidy. We got in a hour early too. The pool was great although we had to sieve the bugs out every morning. Binibeca is very very quiet and the local supermarket was expensive. We ventured out to the Fisherman village which is really lovely, with plenty of restaurants and souvenir shops. There are lots of tiny passageways through the houses and we had a fun time finding our way out. The Train is also a great way to see what's about the area although if you get car sick it's not so good cos you're breathing in the fumes. Anyway we went to Punta Prima which is half an hour on the train along the coast. It's more lively than Binibeca and has stall along the beach with souvenirs etc. we had a nice meal facing the sea and talked to a lovely lady in the souvenir shop at the end of the beach. All in all a very very enjoyable week away in a lovely villa with a great pool. Oh and Leigh, our James Villa rep was really nice and very helpful too...

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mentioned in this post
Menorca
Menorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Get answers to your questions about Binibeca
Recent Conversations
More Binibeca Topics