We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

hove
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

Does anybody know what is not or is included if you do or dont upgrade to a black band as i have read in some of the reviews for Suite Princess in Playa Taurito please...do you get less of something or a not so good room if you dont have it and how much does it cost also if you do..I am going there in May... Thanks

lichtervelde
Level Contributor
5 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

Just got back . Black band or Super A.I. or Junior Suite De Luxe the following extras are included :

Sunbeds on your terrace , very interesting because otherwhise you have to resrve sunbeds by the pool with towel , there are not enough sunbeds by the pool .

Fridge , safe , 8 bottles ( 1.5l ) of water on arrival .

At dinner you are entitled to one bottle of housewine instead of tap ( there is a difference ! ) , you get branded alcoholic drinks , same here there was a difference in taste , Gin . But beware sometimes you have to ask for premium youself .

It costs € 15 extra per person ,

hove
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

Thanks and is that 15 euros each per day or for the whole week say?

scotland
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

I have been onto hotel to check - as i am interested in upgrading. The price is per day - per person.

4. Re: Suite Princess re upgrade blackband

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 17:18
Get answers to your questions about Taurito
Recent Conversations