We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suite Princess facilities

Which Taurito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bearsden, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Suite Princess facilities

My husband and I have booked a fortnight's holiday at the Hotel Suite Princess and wondered what facilities were available for washing clothes - eg is there a washing line/drier on the balcony and is there access to an iron and ironing board? We are both in our 70s and do not wish to take too much luggage or additional items if they are not necessary.

We have upgraded to a Superior Suite.

Any information regarding facilities provided in the Superior Suites would be greatly appreciated.

essex
Level Contributor
35 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Suite Princess facilities

We were there in October in a superior suite and don't remember any facilities for washing or drying clothes. There were no irons in rooms as far as I remember. Taurito is a very small resort, just a couple of gift shops, so the nearest you are likely to find a launderette is in Mogan.

Bearsden, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Suite Princess facilities

Many thanks for your reply. That was what I suspected. I will remember to pack the travel iron as we are going for a fortnight.

3. Re: Hotel Suite Princess facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Taurito
Recent Conversations