We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Hi,

We are staying on Av. San Fulgencio ('beach' half of the road) in June and would like to hear some recommendations on good restaurants / bars near that area. Rough price on meals / drinks will also be appreciated.

Thanks

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
122 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

My favoruite resturant in La Marina area is without doubt "Pisa".

Very good food and very nice staff.

Could be found in La Marina "centre".

Swansea, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Love la marina will be coming end of September for 2nd holiday this year, love the zodiac bar, final whistle they just a couple to mention. Will eventually end up buying hear as myself and my misses love everything about it, we stay in a isabel which belongs to a mate, food places there are lots and mostly very good.

Jason & Tina

Swansea

sheffield
Level Contributor
3 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

We love the one down lemon tree road stan and ollies about 7 euro in a taxi or a short drive

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Our Plaice Fish & Chip restaurant on the urb in Monte Victoria is outstanding. I honestly have never tasted cod like it or ever knew cod was that big! I had a large (as I do in the UK)

The fish came on on only what I could call a serving platter & even then the fish hang over sides! It was thick, juicy & I could only eat half!

Chef came over & checked all ok, staff great, we will be going again on our next visit to aunty!

Jaz x

Swansea, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Where is stan and ollies from consom

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

We went to Our plaice last week for what I can only describe as awful fish and chips , it was pale and undercooked the worst meal we have ever eaten or in my case couldn't eat we got no apology and the so called chef stayed in his kitchen and sent the waitress over to tell us it was new fat !!!! A poor excuse !!!!

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

We went to Our plaice last week for what I can only describe as awful fish and chips , it was pale and undercooked the worst meal we have ever eaten or in my case couldn't eat we got no apology and the so called chef stayed in his kitchen and sent the waitress over to tell us it was new fat !!!! A poor excuse !!!!

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Recommended restaurants / Bars La Marina

Get answers to your questions about La Marina
More La Marina Topics