We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arroyo station

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Arroyo station

Please be aware that the incoming & outgoing platforms at the Arroyo Renfe have changed sides.

New signs are in place but the changes are catching everyone out,english & spanish.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arroyo station

We get the train from the airport to Arroya (Benalmadena) (I cant remember the exact name!) to then get a taxi up to Benalmadena Pueblo, Is the station you mention the same one I would use?

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,876 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arroyo station

Yes.

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arroyo station

Yes it is - Arroyo de la Miel/Benalmadena. The only way it will affect you is that the doors will open on the opposite side that you are used to ;-)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arroyo station

You over estimate my mental fortitude Alin. This monstrous change could easily be the end of me.

On a serious note, thanks for the headsup :-)

UK/Benalmadena
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arroyo station

LOL Mark. I actually read about it on another forum and the guy that posted said it threw him as he stood on the wrong side of the carriage to get off from the airport! Even worse if you are used to just getting your ticket and going straight to the "normal" platform ;-)

6. Re: Arroyo station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:25
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo de la Miel