We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in march

Which Acantilado de los Gigantes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
somerset england
Level Contributor
132 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
weather in march

Hello booked for hotel Gigantes for march 2011 for our anniversary. Please could anyone tell me what the weather should be like then and any thought re hotel? thank you

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,813 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in march

Spring is a lovely time to visit Tenerife, in fact many say that Tenerife is the island of eternal spring. The climate is always very mild, and the gardens will be full of colourful flowers and shrubs, that we can only have as house plants at home. You will be able to spend all day in the sun on the beach or around the pool. At night you may need a thin jumper or shaul, to enjoy a lovely romantic dinner under the stars in one of the many street-side restaurants.

I am sure you will have a lovely time, do get out and see the island, it is one of contrasts from the desert like luna landscape of the center to the lush green banana plantations of the north. A trip to Mt. Teide is unforgetable.

somerset england
Level Contributor
132 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in march

Thank you so much Rickybear it does sound fab and as I am at the moment looking outside my very rainy office window I can imagine myself there! :)

3. Re: weather in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2011, 07:09
Get answers to your questions about Acantilado de los...
Recent Conversations