We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

Which Acantilado de los Gigantes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

We have visited the Los Gigantes Hotel for New Years Eve for the last 5 years but this year we are arriving Christmas Eve (only 2 weeks to go sooo excited). I am obviously aware that everybody dresses up on New Years Eve in DJ's and long dresses but can someone tell me please what is the dress code for Christmas Day Gala night.

leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

A bit of a mixed bag really. We've been for Christmas the last 6 years and I tend to wear shirt and tie and smart trousers but there are plenty of tuxedos and sparkly dresses probably from people who are hear for New Year too. 11 days and counting can't wait!

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

thanks shoney, thought it might be a bit of everything. Are you there for new year as well?

P.S. do you join in the games may know you!!!!!

leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

no we come back on 3oth - not enough days off work.

We do the quiz but don't bother with the games

4. Re: Los Gigantes Hotel Christmas Day Gala night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Acantilado de los...
Recent Conversations