We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nyaungshwe and Kalaw Weather

Hot Springs
Level Contributor
31 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Nyaungshwe and Kalaw Weather

I have read all the available online info on weather in the various regions of Myanmar, but would greatly appreciate more details on what to expect in the way of rain and temperatures during the last week of September and first two weeks of October in the Inle Lake and Kalaw areas. I am planning a lot of outdoor activities and wonder how rainy it will be and whether the rain will be heavy or light - continuous or brief showers or heavy downpours. Thank you so much in advance.

N S
Nyaungshwe, Myanmar
Destination Expert
for Nyaungshwe
Level Contributor
617 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nyaungshwe and Kalaw Weather

Hello,

September is middle of raining season here.

Southern parts of our country and Shan state will be much raining.

One of the experienced weather forecaster said that our country will face warm weather(Elnenyo or something) from April 2014 to Dec 2014.

So,you will not be see heavy rain in Sep 2014 I think.

I'm sure that you will see the Phaung Daw Oo pagoda procession in end of Sep 2014.

That pagoda festival will start earlier this year.

Anyway,

have a nice travel!

NS

2. Re: Nyaungshwe and Kalaw Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 15:00
3. Re: Nyaungshwe and Kalaw Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 04:20