We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still Blue?

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,218 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Still Blue?

Is Juzcar still blue?

6 replies to this topic
Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Still Blue?

Júzcar is such a pretty little place. The son and I visited Júzcar and Grazalema on the same day (October 2011). We had a lovely tapas lunch sitting outside of what I think is the only bar in the village.

Lindsay

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Still Blue?

Oh dear, slip of the typing fingers. I think I should have said "My son ..............". Definitely past my bedtime.

Lindsay

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
59,309 posts
3,585 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Still Blue?

mantalk:

At the church plaza they sell food products from the town. On the left side of the church there is a tourist office and rest rooms.

Arroyo de la Miel...
Level Contributor
15,218 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Still Blue?

Thanks, i intend to visit as we drive to Ronda from Granada in a couple of weeks time.

Juzcar, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Still Blue?

Yes, Júzcar has been re-painted in blue this July 03, to celebrate the launch of "The Smurfs 2"

Spain International and Barcelona footballer Andrés Iniesta made a flying visit to Júzcar to join TV presenter Eva González for the photo calls alongside characters from the film.

In October next around 600 trees of a number of native species will be planted, with the help of WWF Spain, who will be carrying out the project along with Sony Pictures Spain, the Junta de Andalucía and Júzcar 's town hall.

I think we'll be blue for some while yet :-)

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Still Blue?

Driving south on the A-397 yesterday I noticed a new sign declaring Júzcar's "blueness" after you make the right hand turn. Unfortunately I am now sitting at home in a very chilly Scotland, just not what I have been accustomed to during the last month.

Saludos. Lindsay

Reply to: Still Blue?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Juzcar
Recent Conversations