We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towns Near Hotel Vinuela

Ireland
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Towns Near Hotel Vinuela

Can anyone please advise me what the nearest town to the hotel vinuela would be and would you have to drive this or could you walk??

also any recommended restaurants would be good?

Also could you do a trip to Granada by bus or train from there??

thanks in advance

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towns Near Hotel Vinuela

The Hotel La Viñuela is nearest to Puente Don Manuel - walkable out of season but not in high Summer temperatures.

There is a daily bus service from Puente Don Manuel to Granada - leaves at 09.05 hours. There are no train services this side of Malaga.

If staying at the Hotel La Viñuela only book Bed + Breakfast - the restaurant is overpriced/not brilliant quality and there are much better restaurants locally to eat in at night. Breakfast there is fine.

I will send you a PM with more info on this lovely area.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Towns Near Hotel Vinuela

Have emailed you Local Restaurant and Excursion info as requested.

Let me know if you do not receive this for any reason.

3. Re: Towns Near Hotel Vinuela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Vinuela