We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

Which Vinuela hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
213 reviews
Save Topic
Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

I am looking for a holiday rental with a private pool for summer next year and after lots of reseach i have come accross Lake Vinuela. This looks like a nice place inbetween the beach and the mountains.

I am not sure what area is the nicest. I have noticed there's rentals on both sides of the lake - is there any benefts on being on either side.

We want nice views of the lake and mountains, somewhere not too residential . We want to be able to walk to a town to have a bite to eat. We will have a car but we also enjoy walking so the town does not have to be on the doorstep. Thanks

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
14,496 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

Have a look here:

http://www.bandblakevinuela.com/

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

It looks fantastic but we want th place to ourselves plus it is booked up for when we want to go in July - this is one i will save and maybe take my mum another time, i am still open to opions. Thankyou

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

You would be best finding somewhere on Pueblo Ana Maria just below Los Romanes village. You can walk to Venta El Charco restaurant and have spectacular lake and mountain views,

Plenty of villas available - see sites such as www.ownersdirect.co.uk and www.spain-holiday for suitable properties.

Edited: 14 October 2011, 22:19
Dartmouth, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

Lake Vinuela looks lovely. It looks the sort of place that I would lovely to spend a couple of months at - maybe sometime in the future. My lovely bulldog would love it there, pity you cant take dogs on planes . Guess we would have to get the Plymouth to Santander ferry and then drive down.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

Funny enough thats the region i have been looking at. Still looking though, tyring to find something at the right price as there is only 2 of us.

Torrox, Spain
Level Contributor
3,793 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

For just 2 people look at a village house in Los Romanes village - full of character and stunning views - or across the lake at Periana.

Edited: 15 October 2011, 08:33
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

I am at work at mo so can't check - does it have a pool.

8. Re: Which area to stay Lake Vinuela

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2014, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Vinuela