We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa trip 3 days

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Goa trip 3 days

Hi All,

I am planning for 3 day trip Goa in Nov 3rd week. This is my first visit to goa and I am going with my friends. Could you please suggest places to see in 3 days and the place of accommodation ?

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
4 replies to this topic
Vadodara, India
Destination Expert
for Gujarat, Kutch, Bhuj
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa trip 3 days

Hi cjadhav,

Goa is divided in north goa and south goa. There are many palces to see from beaches to musuems and from town markets to river cruises.. Temples and many more things.. For staying panaji is good with many hotels.. if you want to stay at beach then calangute is good offering homestays and hotels.

Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
2. Re: Goa trip 3 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 09:35

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goa trip 3 days

Hi Abhay,

Thanks for the reply..! Primarily we are looking at spending time in beaches, water activities and going around goa. While doing research I found many people suggesting to visit Casio Royale and Dolphin Trip ? How are these places ? Also, could you suggest few resorts/homestays you are familiar with ?

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa trip 3 days

If you want beaches and water sports Calangute is a good place to stay and you can do a dolphin trip from there as well. Lots of places to stay. What is your budget?

Mentioned in this post
Calangute
Calangute
North Goa District, India
Reply to: Goa trip 3 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dona Paula