We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BLue Zone Hostel

Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
BLue Zone Hostel

Anyone have info on Blue Zone Hostel? It has not been reviewed on Tripadvisor. I am looking for an inexpensive place to stay for up to a month or so.

Tom

Panama Dive Center
Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours, Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Scuba Coiba
Scuba & Snorkeling
Coiba Dive Center
Scuba & Snorkeling, Shark Diving
4 replies to this topic
Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BLue Zone Hostel

Hi there, I was there last week...It's not expensive, I paid 12 dollars for only one night but if you stay there many night, It 10$ I think. You can have also a private room but for this one, you have to reserve in advance with them if you really want it. You can also do camping if you have a tent..could be the cheaper option. Over there, you can go surfing, diving and go to the Coiba island. They have several places who rent board. Few bar, a really good pizzeria about 5 minutes walk from the hostel. At the blue zone, bring your food and you can cook over there as well for your self, so it will be even cheaper... Have a nice adventure! Simon

Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BLue Zone Hostel

thanks!

Tom

Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BLue Zone Hostel

thanks!

Tom

Woodbridge, Virginia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: BLue Zone Hostel

Simon,

Did you ever stay at this place yet? I'm going at the end of this month and wanted to see what you thought about this place.

Reply to: BLue Zone Hostel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Catalina