I need ur help to create n itinerary for my trip to Himachal and uthrakhand in first two weeks of AUG
Places to be covered:
Chandigarh (by flight)- shimla, manali (optional), spiti (optional), mcleod/dharamshala, rishikesh (river rafting, bungee) to auli to valley of flowers-back-haridwar-chandigarh (Flight to mumbai)
Kindly help with the following:
1. Apt route so that maximum is covered in a period of 15 days (i've kept manali n spiti optional becuz im alil apprehensive if they'll allow me to cover all the other places with no rush.. my focus is valley of flowers. If its not a problem, then i can add manali)
2. Me n my frnds will be together till mcleod or simla, depending on the route u suggest (n if i'm not going to manali) after that i'm going SOLO to rishikesh-joshimath-valley of flowers-hemkund-badri-back to chandigarh
HOW safe and convenient it is to go to these places alone...will i get easy transportation? i.e. govt buses and 'shared' taxis? Kindly suggest
3. Also, do i need to pre-book accomodation? Will i get a room in dharamshalas without advance booking? Any good recommendations?
4. Should i rather go with tour groups? They're taking total 9 days to cover rishikesh-valley of flowers-badrinath-back
5. Since i'd be there by 10 of aug, the valley will be in full bloom around that time?
6. Any tourists attractions that i can cover in the surrounding areas?
Budget: Economical. However cannot compromise on safety.