We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

uk
Level Contributor
90 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

I guess it is still hot in the day but is it still warm enough on an evening to sit out in a dress/t-shirt? or do I need a jumper?

Will be there in 13 days.

slough
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

You may need a fleece or something at night as it can be cooler in the evenings in september. We arrive in 13 days too!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,324 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

I have happily sat out in shorts and t shirt,but as said best to pack a cardi or fleece,especially if the cool breeze gets up.Handy for the airport on return as well.

Hull , East...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Hi we are in Alykes at the mo at 7pm last night it was 31 degrees and humid. It hasn't dropped much below that either, we've been here since 19th August. Hope this helps.

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

September can be funny. We have been there for 3 weeks and had perfect weather - other years we have had rain showers and needed the blankets and coats. It is the risk you take as the Ionian Isles traditionally see more rain on average in September than say the Dodocenese Islands. You will notice it getting cooler if you are there for a fortnight.

Edited: 31 August 2011, 00:29
5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations