We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeep hire

Which Alykes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
jeep hire

off to alykes 19th july.thinking of hiring jeep out to explore.anyone know of good places to hire from and what prices are??

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,105 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jeep hire

Here's a link to get some quotes from:-

http://www.alykes.com/car-hire/en

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jeep hire

I got many quotes last year....just had a look through them.

The cheapest (for a Suzuki Jimny) was with Giant, who are included in Mondeo's link.

They charged €35 a day (I was quoted up to €48) but that was for three weeks so it'll probably be a bit more for a shorter period. Against that it was August so may be a little less as you're there just before the school holidays start.

That was the first time I've booked in advance, previously I've gone round on my first day and haggled for a decent deal. That may be a better option, particularly if they're quiet.

If you get a Jimny a word of advice....take care cornering, they're not the most stable car in the world but great fun once you get used to them.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jeep hire

thanks for the replies.much appreciated.

my look at hiring a quad too

4. Re: jeep hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations