We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clio Hotel

Which Alykes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Clio Hotel

Hi There,

We are contemplating booking the Clio Hotel due to the fantastic reviews. Does anyone know if we book on a half board basis, they would let us take our food to our room? We will be travelling with our one-year old and wouldn't want to leave him alone to eat.

Thanks!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clio Hotel

We've just recently got back from the clio, I can't recommend it high enough. Yes you can definitely book half board , I'm not sure about been able to take your food back to the room but I'm sure if you explained your situation they would do all they could to help,

London, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clio Hotel

Thanks so much for you comment. I had a lovely email back from Fotis at the hotel and he said it would be fine to eat in our room. We can't wait for our holiday!

3. Re: Clio Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations