We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
AFL final televised tomorrow bight

We are staying in Pantai Cenang and are mad Pies supporters. Who knew when we booked this they would be in the finals. Does anyone know where the game will be televised tomorrow night at 5 30pm!

24 replies to this topic
crawley sussex
Level Contributor
127 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

If you contact Bam boo bar they will tell you if they are showing it .They show a lot of sports on their giant TV;s and sometimes they will change channels especially. hope you get to watch regards Bobbiejean52

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Thanks will check it out

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Thanks Bob, their Facebook page indicates they will be televising the game tomorrow night! Yay!

2 posts
1 review
4. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

I am in Penang, Batu Ferringhi staying at the Park Royal.

I too am a mad Pies supporter and have asked the hotel but they won’t be showing it.

Do you know anywhere in Batu Ferringhi that will be televising it?

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Actually was at parkroyal there for the last final and ended up watching on Foxtel on my iPhone.

We did watch the final the previous night in Georgetown at the Olive Kitchen. I think there is an Aussie Bar bear Batu Ferringhi called The Shed that you can also try

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6,334 posts
82 reviews
6. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Pies supporters are banned from watching the AFL live due to a little known law in Malaysia.

Cheers

Sean

2 posts
1 review
7. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Thanks for the info, I tried Foxtel and it doesn’t work for me outside of Australia, but yes The Shed will be televising it and I checked with the Golden Sands hotel and their outdoor restaurant Sigi’s Bar & Grill will be televising also.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
860 posts
137 reviews
8. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

#6...Indeed, many of Malaysia's laws are not as black and white as we think. Havent had a problem wearing my red black and white though !

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
6,334 posts
82 reviews
9. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Yes Brendan, slightly better. You will be given an offical warning by the authorities in Malaysia if spotted in Essendon colours and asked to cover up.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
860 posts
137 reviews
10. Re: AFL final televised tomorrow bight

Being a Saint , I am always law abiding !!

Reply to: AFL final televised tomorrow bight
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Cenang
Recent Conversations