We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Carrillo restaurants & kayaking

western springs, il
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Playa Carrillo restaurants & kayaking

Planning to stay in Playa Carrillo for 3 days.

Any recommendations for restaurants?

Also kayaking recommendations?

Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Playa Carrillo restaurants & kayaking

There is plenty to do and eat in and around Samara.

instead of typing page after page of description, please look at the following web page:

You'll have to scroll down for restaurant reviews. I mostly agree with them - except that I prefer Pizzaria El Manglar over any other Italian restaurant in town. Alas, that is just personal preference.

I want to point out that this is a home owner's web page who has written these tips, ideas, and reviews for his potential renters. I am not affiliated with him nor do I want this to be understood as an advertisement for his rental home. I simply think that he has written a very, very good summary of restaurants and activities in Samara. I can only hope that he doesn't mind...and that the OP finds what he is looking for!

Edited: 24 October 2011, 03:37
Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
275 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Playa Carrillo restaurants & kayaking

What's RIU? I'm hoping to visit Playa Carillo in March, and I'm hoping to find a boutique hotel within walking distance to the beach. I like the natural Costa Rica, so really want to avoid too much development. Lodging with a seafood restaurant or two within walking distance would be perfect. Suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
13. Re: Playa Carrillo restaurants & kayaking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2013, 10:25