We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

Edinburgh
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

What is the best/cheapest way of traveling form Entebbe to Soroti? I can get very easy flights to Entebbe but no where near Soroti. Any help would be appreciated.

8 replies to this topic
UGANDA
Level Contributor
483 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

Well, first and foremost , I would like to let you know that Uganda has only one international airport and that is Entebbe. So wherever you will be coming from , just know that Entebbe is the only INTERNATIONAL airport that you must land in before heading to any other part of Uganda unless you use other means.

You can get to Soroti by road but the distance is quite long and it may take you a full Day .

Alternatively , you can take a flight from Entebbe to Soroti . Some Airlines like Eagle air usually have scheduled flights to some of these parts of Uganda but this is only if you can afford .

Kampala, Uganda
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

what are the traveling costs by plain from soroti to Entebbe or from Entebbe to Soroti, email: angel101.antonio@gmail.com

Kampala
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

This will be a chartered flight as there are no scheduled flights from Entebbe to Soroto

Expect to pay between 1200$ - 2500$ to and from

Kampala
Level Contributor
3,256 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

Check Asante Aviation www.flyasante.com **

Air Serv - www.airserv.co.ug

And possibly Eagle Air, but I haven't got a weblink for them.

*** that link doesn't work, but it's definitely advertised as such. Try 0312515184 They're in Forest Mall, Lugogo.

Edited: 29 April 2012, 20:30
kampala
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

The cheapest way: Take a cab from Entebbe Airport to Kampala bus park. It will cost you about $15 to travel to soroti by bus.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

You can get a minibus to the taxi park in Kampala, then take a bus to Soroti

Port Arthur, Texas
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

can I get a bus in the early morning back from Soroti to Entebbe...... what about a driver.....would you have a number for a driver from Soroti

Kampala, Uganda
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti

Yes you can get a bus from soroti bus park to kamapla and then a cab to entebbe or take a special hire or call it taxi from soroti to entebbe but remember it will all depepnd on the arrangements due to your flight.

Reply to: traveling from Entebbe to Soroti
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Soroti