We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alexander Valley Carriage Tour

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Alexander Valley Carriage Tour

I was looking for anyone who has actually taken this carriage tour in Alexander Valley. I've read about it and actually suggested it in the past, but we haven't had the chance to do it yet..

Would appreciate feedback/reports from folks who have actually taken the tour. I'm particularlly interested in knowing if you felt that it was a good length of time, but any other opinions/impressions are appreciated, too.

Thanks

Vin de Luxe Tours
Sightseeing Tours
Unbeaten Path Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Getaway Adventures\/Sonoma On A Bike
Sightseeing Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Beer Tastings & Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Bike Tours
1. Re: Alexander Valley Carriage Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Sonoma County