We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for wines from Rockpile

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for wines from Rockpile

We love wines from the Rockpile AVA and would like to visit wineries that produce from that area, but I only know a few. I've seen some lists of wineries with Rockpile sourced wines, but I'd like to poll the forum and ask locals and visitors alike: which are your favorite Rockpile producers ( grape/wine varietal doesn't matter- we like them all) and if you've been to the winery/tasting room, would you recommend it?

Looking forward to hearing from you....

Otherfootloose

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,369 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

Maybe start with this thread so folks don't repeat themselves:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1109451-i15812-k51…

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

There is lots of information already here on TA, Other, but you have to actually look for it. Good Luck. Chuck...

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

As you are both active posters, I think you'd agree that it can be beneficial to re-start an idea that has been dormant for some weeks....I was hoping that folks planning for Passport or returned from Barrel Tasting might have some excitement about the area and be inclined to share.

Since there aren't many new trip reports, it seemed reasonable....

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

Topics "dormant" for some weeks are still fresh and valid. Good Luck. Chuck...

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

A little more fishing here,

I am hoping to get feedback from folks who are familiar with Valdez, JC Cellars, Branham and or Davenport wines. Can anyone help?

6. Re: Looking for wines from Rockpile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:40