I'm, once again, relying on my fellow travellers for advice.
- arrive in SF mid morning
- drive to Sonoma
- visit 2 wineries (we both like Merlot and don't particularly need a private tour) - Rodney Strong and J were suggested to us) - need help here
- dinner at the girl and the fig
- stay at the Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance
- breakfast at Sunflower Cafe (other suggestions???)
- have already booked a tour at Ferrari Carano in the morning
- need help with another winery
- leave for San Francisco late afternoon.