We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Save Topic
Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Has anyone stayed at these new apartments? what are they like? What facilities are complete and in use? Would you recommend staying at them soon? Are there still building materials, a big crane, cylinder and cabins on site? Am due to travel there soon. Any information would be a help. Thanks.

Antrim, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Thinking of going here with my two boys (aged 8 and 10) both first time skiing. Would you recommend the apartments and is it good access to ski school. Also is it easy access to the town centre. Hope your trip is going well.

Dublin
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Just booked there for early march. According to the invoice I received from crystalski all the facilities are up and running with the exeption of the outdoor pool. They add that there are portacabins etc on site but that no building works will take place over the winter. A crane visible in earlier photos of the site seems to gone There's some nice photos on the website which went up over the weekend.

Blackpool, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Hi, there is already a review on for Eden Arc but I the person who wrote it has put it in the wrong place (it's been put in Bourge St Maurince area which is the big town below Les Arcs) If you just search Residence Edenarc in the search box at the top right of the screen it will find it!

Hope this helps.

Save Reply
4. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Thanks. I read the review you referred to and found it reassuring. I feel I can now look forward to my holiday.

Brentwood
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

We have just come back from staying at the Eden Arc Apartments and we have to say we never normally do self catering holidays, but these apartments are lovely. We are both 32 with no kids, but if i did have children I would take them here without a doubt.

We arrived being advised that Phase 1 of the development is complete (there are 4 phases), and yes you will see the tower crane but this is handy to get your bearings to be honest where to ski back to. I have to say the apartments are in a great position and fantastic views, have a lovely kitchen with dishwasher, microwave etc and an open plant living/dining area, the bedroom has been done to a lovely standard along with the bathroom. I have to say I am the most fussiest person staying anywhere, and I cannot fault these apartments one bit.

You have the ski lockers allocated and also the use of the swimming pool (not quite all finished when it comes to varnishing the beams and painting the ceiling) but its a lovely area to have a swim just to relax after a days skiing and the pool is a joint outdoor to which has been sectioned off as this is far too cold to swim outside, you also have a gym area so take your trainers.

The apartments are great to ski in and ski out. They do have a free shuttle bus service which takes you into town (only 10 mins ride if that) to do your food shopping at the Spar, and a few other shops you see in ski resorts, a small selection of restaurants we did end up going to the San Diago restuarant a few times when we didnt want to cook. Opposite the apartments a small restuarants lets you takeaway pizzas for ta night in, which is very handy.

The resort and hotel has a great atmosphere everyone is very friendly and helpful you will have a great time staying at Eden Arc Apartments and skiing in 1800.

We will be booking to stay again next year, and there is nothing worse then going away and staying in a small horrible apartment or hotel, and we have found a great little find with Eden Arc and good value for money too.

Save Reply
6. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Thanks. Glad you had a good trip. Any sign of the bakery delivery service at Eden Arc apartments yet? Also, was the indoor pool water warm enough?

Brentwood
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

They do have a bakery service running for you in the morning, you have to go reception and order. Its quite expensive for 1 croissant from what I remember over a euro, and in the Spar supermarket we bought a bundle and warmed them up in the room for breakfast. But its nice to have fresh baked.

And the pool is lovely and warm, you also have a whirlpool I forgot to mention too, so you will be relaxed.

Save Reply
8. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Great! Thanks so much for your info.

Dublin
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

Thanks for the great update. Can you tell me what the nearest ski/snowboard hire place is? Or recommend one? Thanks in advance.

Staffs
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eden Arc apartments, Arc 1800

We too just arrived back from Eden Arc.Similar opinion as previous person, apartments were great as they are new and very clean. I'm guessing they were designed by men as there are just a few little things missing such as extra coat hooks for ski jackets, bins in ski lockers, rubbish disposal within the building and there were a few things that didn't work but you'd expect that with it being so new, The reception isn't 24 hr but you can work round that. the slopes are awesome..recomend going up to the glacier via the double decker express lift.

Food is pricey..suggest taking pasta etc with you. We frequented the Tex Mex restaurant several times as the portions were huge, but they can get busy and so booking is advised. Give the bar across the way from tex Mex a miss (sorry forgot the name) very expensive for drinks and live band doesn't start until 10.30.

The free bus is great, but you can walk to the shops down the nursery slopes behind the apartments

I'm sure you will have a great time