We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowboarding lessons

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Snowboarding lessons

Hi all, beginner boarder looking for a reasonably priced/recommended snowboarding school/instructor from 22nd - 28th feb at or near Hotel Du Golf in Les Arcs. Any advise i.e. contract details, cost etc..will be appreciated

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowboarding lessons

Hi,

Hopefully someone will make a recommendation, I'm also looking for a boarding school / instructor for 1st - 7th March, and will coincidentally also be staying at Hotel du Golf.

Hope you have a great trip, and stay at the hotel.. :-)

England
Level Contributor
91 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snowboarding lessons

If you are looking for a school as opposed to independent instructor (which I have no info on) - I suggest ESF. Their office is about 200m from the Golf and their meeting point is also closest to your hotel. They are arguably the largest school in arc 1800. I've used them many times for ski lessons and never had an issue.

3. Re: Snowboarding lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 07:18