We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

Milnthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

Anyone stayed here ...... this apartment has everything for our specific requirements as my husband has mobility issues but it faces the A7 road - is it really noisy ? otherwise it is back to the drawing board with my search. We are hoping to visit in March 2018.

Pueblo Nuevo de...
Level Contributor
7,125 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

The A7 is a busy road, if you are not used to traffic noise you may well find it too noisy.

Can you pin point it on a map, I know the area but I not necessarily the names of the communities, then I might be able to help.

Edited: 08 May 2017, 18:20
norway
Level Contributor
570 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

This is a very large apartment complex and most apartments do not face the road. If you knew which number apt it is then maybe its possible to find out if noise is likely to be an issue

Milnthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

Thanks to both of you for your comments. We live in the Lake District in the U.K. which is mainly quiet so noise traffic would be a major issue. A comment of a previous visitor to this apartment has stated it does face the A7. Back to doing more research !

Mentioned in this post
Lake District
Lake District
Cumbria, UK
4. Re: Marina de la Duquesa Apartments but ..... road issue ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2018, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Duquesa
Recent Conversations