We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

Is there any salsa dancing in and around Duquesa and is there a gym?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
327 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

There is a gym in Duquesa port another in casares and one in Torreguadiaro. There is also this one manilvalife.com/arenal-wellness-and-fitness-…

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

Did you find any salsa? I'm in Estepona now and the chiriguinto that used to have salsa on Sundays has stopped. I'm looking for a chiringuito/beach venue (family friendly) rather than a club. Thanks.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

Hi there

Not there yet another week and a half....

Bula? may be a possibility - not sure if I have spelt that right? and Milonga - but that is a nightclub....like you I am wanting a bar type place......I have been told about a place near Nikki beach ? called Rancho Cubano or something like that that has salsa dancing in the beach bar and on the sand on Sunday afternoons and evening - I am going to check that out.

All I want is to have a little dance whilst out with my family.

Thanks

Jane

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

...let me know if you find anything out? :)

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
77 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

Yes Ranchon Cubano is still going strong - Sunday daytimes are the best days......it will be way too busy to dance but great to grab a sun lounger and watch and listen!

Estepona has a couple of bars in the port that have Salsa music but they all start very late - El Duende I think is Thursday nights....

There is also a club in the old town but I can't remember its name...they have salsa late at the weekends...

This is my dance teacher - https://www.facebook.com/ivan.puertasgarcia… take a look at his facebook page as there are always loads of posters/ads from the local bars/clubs

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

Thank you very much ....that is all really helpful :) will definitely check Ranchon Cubano out and El Duende

:)

7. Re: Salsa dancing/ Latino Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Duquesa