We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need help planing

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Topic
need help planing

hi there.

we ( me, my husband and a 2.5 yr old daughter ) are planing to go to switzerland next week for 3 nights and 4 days ( from 4th till 7th july). it was a very short notice plan and we are all panicked as this is our first ever tour outside uk, and we dont know any thing about how to plan it.

The only thing we know is that our base would be geneva near the air port for all 3 nights. we really want to visit as many places as possible as this would be a life time experience for us.

i shall be very much obliged if you can kindly tell me 1) the places not to miss, and what should be the routes. we are intrested in anything, countryside, scenic, main city .2) economical means of transport and how to arrange. 3) the rough budget, excluding from hotel stay.

i shall be very thankful if i can have the reply ASAP since i have only 4 days to plan.

all panicked.... khan

canada
Level Contributor
8,060 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need help planing

One thing for certain is that you will not be going to Gimmelwald. Why pick this forum?

By staying near Geneva airport, you limit yourselves to see mainly Geneva, around the lake, may be over to the French side. The furthest you can plan will be a trip to the chocolate factory, via Montreux.

For train timetables and fares, use www.sbb.ch.

Mentioned in this post
Geneva
Geneva
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
2. Re: need help planing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2017, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Gimmelwald
More Gimmelwald Topics