We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

Townsville...
Level Contributor
394 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

Hi There

We will be staying at Maroocydore in July and wonder if there is anywhere to have Yum Cha?

Cheers

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

the best chinese you will have is at "China Flute". corner of Mondarra Ave and Nicklin Way Wurtulla. Wurtulla is a suburb south from Maroochydore heading to Caloundra, it's on the main arterial rd.

they have great lunch time specials.

Sunny Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,366 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

simon Kings chinese restaurant 3/673 David Low Way Mudjimba does a yum cha which is pretty good.I am unsure which days-we are always taken by Chinese friends.They are in the phone book though.

Edited: 13 March 2010, 09:29
SUNSHINE COAST...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

I was at Simon Kings restaurant on Friday night - it is a good chinese restaurant, and he WAS doing yum cha but has stopped doing it on the weekends now. The China Flute in Wurtulla is also a good chinese restaurant.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
394 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

Thanks you all for those reply's I will look into and have some nice food im sure when I'm, down there in July :)

Cheers

5. Re: Yum Cha anywhere on sunshine coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 06:17