We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
495 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

Which area would be nice to stay in the Sunshine Coast area, BUT taking in consideration that I will be getting a train from Brisbane and then will most likely need to get a cab to where ever I stay. So looking at places where you can get a train to and then not too far in a cab. I could hire a car but Id most likely be only then hiring it to drive me there and back and the rest of the time it will be in the car park of where ever I stay.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

The train is a distance from the coast however you can quite easily catch a rail / bus connection to Noosa.

noosaeguide.com/noosa_information_reaching_n…

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
495 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

Ah right thanks for that I will hire a car, can be done with going from a plane to a train to a bus with all my luggage :-)

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

bus stops in the centre of Mooloolaba.....100 metres to accomodation

4. Re: Sorry another question re Brisbane to Sunshine Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:16